VX-2100-D0-50 50W VHF 134-174 MHz
Compact, Full-Featured Performance for Maximum Value
- 128 Channels and 8 Groups (VX-2200); 8 Channels (VX-2100)
- 50 Watts VHF / 45 Watts UHF
- VHF: 134 - 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 - 470 MHz ; 450 - 512 MHz
- 6 Programmable Keys
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-2200)
- 1-Character Numeric Display (VX-2100)
- FCC Narrowband Compliant
With 50 W VHF and 45 W UHF power output for effective communications transmission, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides reliability, extensive signaling features and enhanced channel capacity for maximum return on your investment.
- Compact Size Takes Up Less Space
- Easy to install and occupies less space for driver convenience.
- When Safety Counts
- The VX-2100/2200 Series includes built-in Emergency and Lone Worker alerts for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered from the front panel to alert the dispatcher when problems arise.
- More Scanning Options
- Compared to other mobile two-way radios in its class, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides flexible scanning features designed to optimize operations in a wide variety of environments. Includes basic scan plus: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch and Talk Around scan.
- Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Always know your connection status. Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped radio are within communication range. If out of range, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- Additional Features
- • 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• DTMF Paging
• Stun / Kill / Revive (5-tone)
• Lone Worker
• D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
• Public Address
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
- • Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode